Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Bunch More Penguins Autographs

Last March, I made a pretty good purchase from Total Sports Enterprises, which netted me autographed pucks, photos, and even a jersey, of various Pittsburgh Penguins players. I hadn't seen them post any more items on Ebay for a while, until all of the sudden, there were more, with some pretty low prices. It seems like what they were doing was simply clearing out their inventory of players who are no longer with the Penguins. It works out for me, because as long as they are wearing the black and gold, I'm perfectly happy picking it up at a good price.

Considering most of these items were in the $2-$10 range, I think I did pretty well coming away with these for about $35+shipping:

Robert Bortuzzo (puck, 2 8x10s)




Simon Despres (puck, 8x10)



Joe Vitale (puck)


Deryk Engelland (8x10)
Ruslan Fedotenko (8x10)


No comments:

Post a Comment