Friday, March 4, 2016

Niklas Backstrom Autographed Puck

I got really lucky at the Modano/Ciccarelli signing, when I stopped into the FanHQ store, and was able to take advantage of an opportunity that I thought I had lost. Goaltender Niklas Backstrom was doing a private signing just weeks before, and being a little unsure of the funds I would have available due to the other signing, I hesitated and let the opportunity pass. As luck would have it, they had a few Backstrom items left over, including just one Official Game Puck signed by him.


I much prefer these to the other "autograph-style" ones that other people like, so the timing worked out perfectly. Not only that, but I only ended up spending $30 on it, which is a whole $20 cheaper than it would have been, had i ordered the puck/auto/coa/shipping at its original time.

No comments:

Post a Comment