Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Autographed Photos of Daryle Ward & Doug Mientkiewicz

I was able to get my hands on a few mew items to my baseball collection, with these two autographed 8x10s from recent signings at Halkman Sports

Daryle Ward
This one was a tough one fore me. Not for deciding whether or not I wanted one, though. I knew I did, and considering the way autographs are going, Ward has an amazing signature. I was undecided on the photo. Ward spent two seasons with the Chicago Cubs, and I am a huge Chicago Cubs fan. However, I grew up in Houston, and watched Ward play for the Astros, so I was also leaning in that direction. Well, I ended up going with the Astros, the team he played his first 5 MLB seasons for, and the team I watched him play for. 


Now living in Minnesota and growing up the son of a Twins fan, I do have a certain appreciation for the team, and the players who spend some time in the "Twin Cities." Mientkiewicz was with the Twins from 1998-2004. He became a part of baseball history in 2004, when the Twins traded him to the Boston Red Sox on the way to Boston's first World Series win since 1918.


I always like to do business with Darrell, who runs Halkman Sports, and I'm sure I'll have more autographs from there before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment