Thursday, August 11, 2016

Robert Smith Public Signing from 7/17/16

Before going to the Minnesota Twins game July 17, I got the chance to meet former Minnesota Vikings running back Robert Smith at FanHQ in Eden Prairie, MN. They were hosting a public autograph signing with Smith, and it was a great opportunity to meet the man who was one of the best players at his position in team history.


The prices were VERY reasonable, so I had to pick up a couple, and was able to get my photo taken with him, as well. Seeing as though it takes a good 3.5 hours to get from Moorhead, MN to the Minneapolis area, I arrived just a bit late to the Sunday-morning signing. Even though I was toward the back of the line, Smith was still just as happy as could be by the time I got up there, and genuinely seemed to enjoy just meeting the fans. I ended up with two autographs: a mini helmet and an 8x10.



No comments:

Post a Comment