Friday, March 26, 2021

Not-So-Recent TTM Returns

I haven't really sent out a whole lot of TTMs in quite a while, so when I do receive them, it comes as a bit of a surprise. These came back a few weeks ago, but I just never got around to posting them, so here we go!

The first one is from Rod Brind'Amour. He's a good ttm signer, but as I found out, it can take some time. This was sent c/o the Carolina Hurricanes, and was originally sent back in 2015, for a 1,958-day round trip.

Nest is one is from Thomas Greiss, who is currently a goaltender for the Detroit Red Wings. This one was sent c/o the New York Islanders back in 2015. I'm certain that there was a mix-up with my cards and someone else's, as these Upper DEck cards weren't produced until a couple years after I sent my request.

That's all for now. I have been working on getting more TTM requests out, so hopefully, there will be more to show off in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment