Monday, January 25, 2016

Mikko Koivu Autographed Puck & 8x10

A couple weeks ago, the Twin Cities ran rampant with Minnesota Wild autograph signings. While I try to make what I can, December's Zach Parise signing, combined with an upcoming Mike Modano signing, means that I would have to sit January out when it came to making that 3.5-hour drive from Moorhead. Still, every signing had a mail-order option, so I was still able to get my hands on some great pieces. There were five in total the second week of January, so each day this week, I'll go over what I got from each individual player.

The first player up is Wild captain Mikko Koivu, who along with goaltender Devan Dubnyk, did a signing hosted by FanHQ. Of course, as with all signings, the first thing I had to get was an official NHL Game Puck.


I had a little bit of funds left, so I figured I'd double dip, and pick up a photo to add to my 8x10 collection. When I placed my order, I requested a photo with a good amount of white ice surface, and for the photo to be signed in blue on that spot. Well, they certainly met my demands, and sent me a great looking photo. 


I have most of the Wild players, although a few have eluded me, but since Koivu doesn't do a ton of paid signings, I knew that I needed to jump at this opportunity. I was very happy with what I got in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment