Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ryan Johansen Autographed Puck & 8x10

So, a month or so ago, the hockey world was buzzing with the first blockbuster trade of the season, a 1-for-1 deal that had the Nashville Predators trading defenseman Seth Jones to the Columbus Blue Jackets for center Ryan Johansen. AJ's Sports World, who has done autograph signings with Johansen in the past, was unloading their autographed Blue Jackets items of his at some incredibly low prices, and for just over $10 a piece, I grabbed myself an 8x10 and a puck.



Of course, Johansen is known as having one of the worst signatures in the league, but I knew this going in. It's still a couple of great items of a really good player. Granted, I never would have paid full price for these, but at the prices that were offered, I figured, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment