Monday, February 20, 2017

Autographed Pucks from Eric Staal & Ryan Suter

Here's the Minnesota Wild in-person event I had been waiting for the whole season! Ever since the Wild signed Eric Staal, I had been waiting for him to make an appearance at a public signing. I also had yet to make it to a Ryan Suter signing. The last one he did was two years ago, with Devan Dubnyk and Jonas Brodin. At the time, I could only afford one, and Dubnyk was new to the team, so I went with him, not knowing what his signing habits would be. Of course, Dubnyk has done two signings since then, in which I got an 8x10 photo last year, and a mini mask this year.

Anyway, as luck would have it, BOTH Staal and Suter were announced to be making a public signing appearance at FanHQ, which was all that I had hoped would happen.

Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work that day, and wouldn't be able to make it.

Luckily, FanHQ is great with mail orders, and has sign-and-ship options for pucks and 8x10s. Living 3.5-hours away, I can't make most signings in person, so the fact that they do mail-orders still allows me to participate, They always take great care of the products, and never send anything out of sub-par quality.

Anyway, I picked up an autographed Official Game Puck of each, and here they are:



While I was unable to attend this one in person, I will be making the drive to the next one, featuring Mikko Koivu and Mikael Granlund. I'm really looking forward to meeting the Captain, and I need Granlund for a few sets that I'm working on. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment