Friday, February 20, 2015

Brian Savage TTM Return

Here is a TTM return that started out with one item. I had a Phoenix Coyotes pucks laying around, and wanted to get it signed. Seeing as though I live all the way up in Minnesota, an IP signature just isn't an option, so I knew I wanted to get it signed through the mail. The only question was, who?

The puck was of their original logo (well, original after their move from Winnipeg), so it had to be of someone who played during that time period. Then, it was simply a matter of finding out who was a good TTM signer, and going from there. Brian Savage ended up being a guy who is very fan-friendly when it comes to signing, so I figured he would be a good try. It turned out well, as he returned the puck, as well as the three cards I sent to his home address, in just 8 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment