Friday, February 6, 2015

Darryl Sutter Autographed Puck

The nice thing about most hobby stores that put together autograph signings, is that they are usually willing to handle mail-order items for fans who are unable to make it, or simply live too far for it to even be a possibility. St. Louis Sports Collectors is such a company, which is good, because they have some amazing guests, like Darryl Sutter, who signed this hockey puck. 


Sutter is currently the coach of the Los Angeles Kings, and coached the team to their 2012 & 2014 Stanley Cup victories, so I knew that he was a great one to get, especially for just a $22 signing fee! Luckily, they also had plenty of hockey pucks available, which saved me the hassle of finding, purchasing, and mailing my own. It's a great looking puck that I am very happy to add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment