Saturday, February 7, 2015

Victor Bergstrom Autographs from the 2/6/15 Fargo Force Game

My work schedule has not left me available to much of any Fargo Force games, but I got an opportunity to attend one Friday, as the Force took on the Sioux City Musketeers. It was also Family Fun Night, which was great, because they had some fantastic ticket package deals, and Elsa, Anna, and Olaf from Frozen were there as special guests, which my daughters absolutely loved.

That was where the good times ended, though, as the Force found themselves on the way to a 5-2 home loss. The shot totals were close, but unfortunately, goaltender Mathias Israelsson, who is usually pretty solid, was way off his game, letting in 4 goals on 13 shots before getting yanked in the second period. The Force were able to score a couple goals, but simply were not able to overcome that goal explosion by the Musketeers.

I did, however, get the chance to meet defenseman Victor Bergstrom after the game. The Force makes one "Player Spotlight" player available to meet the fans, take pictures, and sign autographs after each home game, and this time it was the Swedish defenseman. I had him sign a puck, a line-up card, and a hockey card.




I haven't gotten near the amount of Force autographs this season as I did last, but the schedule is beginning to work more in my favor. With that, I hope to be attending many more games and bringing home the autographs that go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment