Monday, June 29, 2015

Jim Palmer Autographed Baseball

I added a fantastic new piece to my small, but growing, Hall of Fame Autographed Baseball Collection, with this one signed by Jim Palmer. I actually got this one taken care of a few months ago thanks to a private signing, but due to computer issues, laziness, and having other things to write about, it got put on the back burner. At last, here it is:


The ball looks great, and came at a great price, considering it is of a Hall of Famer. I didn't get anything too elaborate, just his name, along with an inscription of his HOF induction year. The autograph itself is somewhat of a scribble, but still distinctive enough to at least appear like his name, and it looks great next to my other Hall of Famer baseballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment