Monday, August 8, 2016

Zach Parise TTM Return

I got just one TTM return last week, but it was a big one. One of my top 3 favorite hockey players, Zach Parise, was good enough to sign and return this 2013-14 Score card. It was sent c/o Minnesota Wild at the beginning of last season, and although it took almost a year, I'm always appreciative whenever a player of his caliber takes some time out to do something good for his fans.


This is actually the second copy of this card that I have signed by him. Last December, he and Jason Pominville did a paid signing at FanHQ in the Minneapolis area, and I went with plenty of items to get signed. Since I'm going for the set, and I didn't want to take the gamble of whether or not I'd ever see the TTM request again, the Score card is one of those that ended up getting inked.


Looking back, even though I would have been ok waiting on the TTM, I'm so glad I didn't take the chance. I got to have this one signed in blue, which I think looks a lot better. Still, I will never complain about any TTM return I get. I'm always appreciative whenever a player is able to take the time out of their day in order to do something nice for the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment