Thursday, November 12, 2015

Autographs from a Few Private Signings

Living right one MN/ND border, I don't live in an area that commonly has many autograph opportunities. Minneapolis has plenty, but it's still a four-hour drive away. Luckily, my good friend Darrell runs Halkman Sports, which hosts plenty of private autograph signings, and I've taken part in quite a bit of them over the past few months. Here's what I was able go get my hands on, exclusively through Halkman Sports. 

Adam Everett


Jacques Jones


Ron Gant


Floyd Youmans


J.R. Richard


Shawn Chacon


Jose Guzman



Darrell usually tries to do a couple every month and has upcoming signings scheduled with Scott Erickson, Daryle Ward, Doug Mientkiewicz, and Ron Gant. If anyone is interested in taking part, visit the website at www.halkmansports.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment