Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thomas Vanek Autographed Puck

The nice thing about being a Minnesota sports fan is the sheer number of autograph opportunities available. Not only are there the usual promotional appearances that teams make their players do, but there are three different sports memorabilia companies in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area that regularly host paid signings with the players. The newest one on the market, Crave Sports Company, hosted a signing with Minnesota Wild left winger Thomas Vanek. I wasn't able to make it in person, but they make it very easy for those from far away to be able to get anything they need, so naturally I ordered an Official Game Puck to be signed.


This is actually the second time this year that I got Vanek's signature. Over the summer, I got four cards signed by him through the mail. I know he wasn't always a great TTM signer, but lately, he has really been great to his fans through that outlet. Realistically, I probably could have sent him the puck through the mail and got it signed for free, but really, if a player is willing to be as good to his fans like he is, I have no problem at all paying for one every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool auto. He got lost playing for some bad Sabres teams, but he was so good for a long time.

    ReplyDelete