Saturday, September 27, 2014

2014 F-M Redhawks, Part 5/5: Nic Jackson Autographed Bat

The last entry in my five-part series of 2014 Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks autographs and memorabilia is my big one, and actually updates the piece I proudly displayed in Part 1.

I purchased this Nic Jackson game-used cracked bat at the 2014 season-opener, and was waiting for the chance to get it signed. Even though there were other items I planned on getting signed as well, this was the real reason I wanted to be sure to attend one of the team autograph party games. Jackson is a former Chicago Cubs prospect, so if I was going to get a bat signed by any one of the Redhawks players, he would have to be it.



I now have the autographed bat proudly displayed in my man cave/home office, and is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

1 comment: