Monday, January 18, 2016

Nate Schmidt Autograped 8x10

With our local USHL team, the Fargo Force, now in its 7th year of existence, some of its alumni are starting to make their way to the NHL. So far, four former force players have made it to the NHL: Nate Schmidt (Washington), Christian Folin (Minnesota), Luke Witkowski (Tampa Bay), and Tanner Kero (Chicago). The Force even has a banner each at Scheels Arena for Schmidt, Witkowski, and Kero to recognize their accomplishment. Folin played just 12 games for the team in 2010-11 before being traded to the NAHL's Austin Bruins, so I guess he doesn't get one.


Anyway, I've been looking for autographed items of these players, and have been hitting a few brick walls. Either the items are way too expensive (Kero), don't really exist (Witkowski), or the player has a public autograph signing just a few hours away, but I'm unable to make it due to my work schedule (Folin). Luckily, I was able to land this Schmidt 8x10 for a pretty inexpensive price off of Ebay. I'm going to try and get all four of these players on official NHL pucks, but due to them not exactly being in-demand names, I hope they are good TTM signers.

No comments:

Post a Comment