Friday, January 15, 2016

Stefon Diggs Autographed Mini Helmet

While I already had a few autographed Minnesota Vikings mini helmets in my collection, until now, I hadn't gotten my hands on a helmet of any current Vikings. That changed last month when FanHQ hosted a signing with Vikings rookie standout Stefon Diggs. I wasn't able to make the 3.5-hour trip to be there in person, but luckily, FanHQ has some great mail-order options, so I had them ship me one.


Diggs has been lighting things up this year for the NFC Central Division champs. A 2015 fifth-round draft pick, he has exceeded expectations. He was inactive for the first three games of the season, but once he got the chance to play, he lit things up for the Vikes, setting an NFL record for being the first wide receiver in history to have 87 yards in each of his first four games. He finished the season with 51 receptions for 720 yards and 4 touchdowns, putting him second among rookies in receiving yards and fourth in receptions. The future looks bright, not only for Diggs, but for the rest of this young Vikings team.

No comments:

Post a Comment